Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kicking My Own Butt

Has it really been a year since my last post?  You would have thought I forgot I had a blog!  Confession - I actually did forget I had a blog.  Well, not forget, per se, just got a little lazy in blogging.  Well, I'm here to say that I've officially starting kicking my own butt into gear!

And, of course, when I say "I am kicking my own butt" it really means my doctor has 'highly' suggested I go on a strict diet of no sugar and no carbohydrates for the next three months.  Literally.  Oh jooooooooy.....

Well I can't say that I'm surprised by this, as he has been trying to get me on the road to sugar-free eating for awhile, and the procrastinator inside of me has finally put down the bag of mini powdered donuts, gotten off the couch and is paying attention.  (Took her long enough!)

So, here's to the next three months (or however long it takes me to lose 40 lbs) of healthy eating, and to sharing my experience out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment